kupu-kupu

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

"Singular and Plural Nouns”

“ 100 Sample English sentence using Singular and Plural Nouns”

Ket :  S = Singular (MERAH)
                P = Plural (HITAM)

1.    Ali buys two cats in pet shop.
2.    I have a cat. My cat is Mindy.
3.    Nana and Nindi go to bookstore and buy a novel.
4.    The bookstore sells many novels about love.
5.    The children are playing basketball in the field.
6.    My uncle has a child.
7.    This chair is very expensive.
8.    These chairs are sold.
9.    My wife is very beautiful.
10.  Their wives cook in my kitchen.
11.  This knife is limited edition.
12.  These knifes are made in Karawang.
13.  I bring this box.
14.  You bring those heavy boxes with your friend.
15.  My mother buys an apple.
16.  My sister wants to eat two apples.
17.  The thief is jailed.
18.  The thieves are jailed in the different place.
19.  I plant durian tree in front of my house.
20.  I plant many flowers in my garden.
21.  I pick tomato from my garden.
22.  My mother picks tomatoes in the garden.
23.  I make a star from a piece of paper.
24.  I saw the stars last night.
25.  Jingga buys a new doll.
26.  She has twenty dolls in her bedroom.
27.  My driver is sick.
28.  The drivers drive the public transportation carefully.
29.  I like orange to apple.
30.  Mr Joan buys sweet oranges and apples for my family.
31.  This house is so big but too dirty.
32.  In this area, many houses have CCTV.
33.  Will you give me your pen?.
34.  Tomorrow I will buy three pens.
35.  Bobi has one brother.
36.  Bian has two brothers.
37.  I met my teacher last night in the drugstore.
38.  There are forty teachers in my school.
39.  My village has one market.
40.  These souvenirs are sold in markets.
41.  I want to go to the beach.
42.  There are many beaches in my hometown.
43.  I see the man who holds a key.
44.  My aunt invites men in her birthday party.
45.  She wears a ring in her finger.
46.  The men give her many rings for the gift.
47.  My father asks my aunt to buy a big tart.
48.  The new bakery beside my home sells many tarts.
49.  My mother gives a gift to my aunt.
50.  My aunt gets many gifts in her birthday party.
51.  John buys a new car
52.  Patrick has an English book.
53.  Television is an information media.
54.   My mother have two Child.
55.  In the house a lot of mice.
56.  The leaves were falling.
57.  Toot hache go to the doctor.
58.  Aircraft crashed in the sea.
59.  4 people are playing chess.
60.  Zafira feeding to sheep.
61.  The life story.
62.  Anita has lots of fish.
63.  Cook potato fries.
64.  Cactus tree living in hot temperatures.
65.  Andi playing billiards.
66.  S2 student working on a thesis.
67.  Indonesian crisis occurred 2 years ago.
68.  Salma was the focus of study preparation UN.
69.  Strong winds occur due to natural phenomena.
70.  The incident occurred based on data.
71.  The bird has the same species as the mother.
72.  Doctors make the diagnosis of the patient.
73.  Researchers do analyses.
74.  Thief was caught.
75.  the material was appropriate syllabus.
76.  Night wolf reads.
77.  Nita give birth in midwife.
78.  Salmon tastes good.
79.  Viewed by the stock index running.
80.  Has a symmetrical triangular axis.
81.  The bacteria virus evil.
82.  Business letter has 4 appendices.
83.  Ania alumni Sma 7.
84.  Monkey off already in Parentheses.
85.  Shoes arranged on the shelf.
86.  Jon has a pretty wife.
87.  Lia was watching the news.
88.  A sharp knife.
89.  Man playing soccer.
90.  Play beach ball.
91.  Lily has a new hat.
92.   I have in pure love.
93.  Reading a book in the library.
94.  Jina Go to school.
95.  Learn to use the book English dictionary.
96.  Anita life and have got the key to success.
97.  Woman wearing a beautiful dress.
98.  Ready on the runway.
99.  Nita create video.

100.               Road trip to the zoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment